Thursday 13 May 2010

Lucky dip

Sitting at home with a bandaid on my nose (bouncy dog, tripped over, rosebush) and grumpy after a tiring week, discord and dishes, I opened my library book.

Look what I found - someone wrote a letter on a paper napkin, perhaps from a cafe near the library, and slipped it into a book of illustrated stories (Flight vol 1). They left a bookmark too - a gift, a token?





The mystery of it has charmed me out of my gloom.





It's not mine to keep so I'll put it back in the book and send it on its way.



3 comments:

Suzanna said...

What a lovely mystery!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Suzanna, I'm looking for magical moments lately - I need them - and seem to be finding them.

Suzanna said...

Yes, I think just being receptive opens doors, or maybe it opens our eyes to what we'd not have noticed otherwise. I'm glad you're finding them.